Monday, May 20, 2013

Wireless News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Wireless News Headlines - Yahoo! News
Video: Watch the live stream of Google's big Google I/O 2013 keynote right here
Google's annual Google I/O conference is the biggest event of the year for Android and the rest of Google's always expanding product portfolio. Google's keynote at this year's I/O is set to be an absolute beast, with three straight hours of announcements and demos set to kick off at 12:00 p.m. EDT, 9:00 a.m. PDT. The next-generation Nexus 7 is expected to be among the stars of the keynote, as is a new version of Android and maybe even Google's X Phone. What else does Google have in store for us? Live streaming video of the Google I/O keynote can be viewed below, and all of our I/O coverage can be found on this page.
Read More »

Samsung Galaxy S4 'Google Edition' with stock Android to be unveiled at Google I/O
Google's action-packed Google I/O keynote now may include one less surprise. As details of Google's big announcements continue to leak, Geek reports that one device set to debut on stage at I/O is a brand new version of Samsung's popular Galaxy S4. The "Galaxy S4 Google Edition" will reportedly be a Pure Google version of Samsung's flagship smartphone. According to the report, it will run stock Android (perhaps version 4.3, which is rumored to be unveiled at the show as well) and it will launch in June with support for T-Mobile's network. If the rumor pans out, the Galaxy S4 Google Edition will be the latest of five different versions of Samsung's flagship phone. Beyond the original model and the
Read More »

Join Yahoo and ABC News reporters and editors for a live chat about Google I/O 2013
Android, Glass and Nexus: A Live Chat From Google I/O 2013!
Read More »



No comments:

Post a Comment